Price has now droppeed significantly from today's high. I hope it goes back up but I think we may have seen the high for today.
Almost any news of progress would help but I don't count on that until the shareholder's meeting.
Let's all hope I am wrong about today's high.
Not sure tomorrow will " tank" but unless Zion comes out with some positive statements ( and I don't think they will) I would think leveling off would be the best to hope for.
If I sold off, it would be just my luck they would make a special announcement that would cause it to skyrocket. It's real " iffy" now ---- not like it was at 12,000 feet.
I plan to basically hold, purchase what I can on the offering. If it does go down tomorrow, a discovery in the near term would WAY override that and a near term announcement , positive that is, may very well be on the way.
Thanks for the warrant explanation, but today's action is not looking like a typical pump n dump. I could be wrong. So far I'm up on the day, guess question is whether or not to hold overnight. Sounds like you all think tomorrow will be a tank job.
Easy short then, right?
Price has to go up (supply and demand), who is going to sell large bulk chunks of stock with an announcement getting drawn up "probably" as I am typing, but not likely until next week.. Would like to See Richard's voice in my eye regarding or speaking too the subject of gas if there is "more" of it! Hold Hold Hold!
Dow is down again today, Zion is up, Genesis 26:12 "Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him." Plant your crops in the land of Abraham, Isaac , and Jacob and reap the rewards.
Just positioning i order to get as many 5 dollar shares as possible along with two 3.50 warrants. Unless some further news breaks forward from Mgmt, I think we will see a down swing tomorrow. After all why pay more than 5 bucks if you can get it at that price in the near future.
Without further news coming out we are more in a consolidation holding over $6.36. It will be very nice if we can hold over $6.50. Bollinger Bands which measure volatility need to come around the stong in a squeeze as the price action tightens. Also looking for all the 18 moving average as well as 20 day moving average catch up to the current price which is resting just above the 9 day moving average.
With the way the charts look it is looking good as we round to next weeks update, and the Russell Index fund buying into ZN!
Institutions now desperately want into ZN (a lot have a basket of hot Israel gas and oil stocks but don't currently have ZN)
The institutions are realizing that Rinberg's last PR release is VERY meaningful... he is protecting ZN's backyard for a reason! ZN may look expensive now to "some" but smart money knows it could LEAP from here and never look back!
To the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL BE THE GLORY!!!