Sat, Feb 28, 2015, 11:56 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

T-Mobile US, Inc. Message Board

  • jeremysikessr jeremysikessr Jul 31, 2014 12:50 PM Flag

    Selling for less than $33 guaranteed is STUPID. Bidding war continues to ramp up higher this week!

    $33 is now the guarantee...bids could get much higher with bidder saying they value around 40+. That means it could get to $35 or $36 if Sprint counters...which they most likely will

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Iliad has offered $15 billion in cash for 56.6% of T-Mobile US, at $33.00/share. Iliad values the remaining 43.4% of T-Mobile US at $40.50/share on the basis of $10 billion of synergies to the benefit of the T-Mobile US shareholders. This leads to an overall value of $36.20/share, a premium of 42% over T-Mobile US's unaffected share price.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
TMUS
33.03+0.55(+1.69%)Feb 27 4:03 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Aruba Networks, Inc.
NASDAQFri, Feb 27, 2015 4:00 PM EST