Just got a recommended strong buy and was added to the top 3 stocks to buy list! We should see some good gains in the near term.
This is he interesting part of the article for me!!! " It's $0.80 to $1.60 52 week share price has little reason to spike with no products, though funding might be easier to obtain as products are developed. If the swine flu continues to make news then this is a bad call on my part, but overall, I'm hoping and praying on the side of the populace." My bet is that swine flu will MORE than continue to make news in the next few month and help to supply funding and support for companies like NVax and VICL !!
Now I get it. You call everybody you dissagree with BOZO. So I will call you asswipe.
Hey asswipe does your mother look like bozo? Are you having flashbacks because you were called bozo all through school? what is it asswipe....fess up asswipe.
Hi "dgs": Good to hear you have a few positive reasons to put money into NVAX. As for the websites you cited for "expert" opinion, I've had many articles published on such sites, and while I may have significant investment/trading experience, I would never place an inordinate amount of confidence/decision making in someone's opinion just because it is "in print".
If one can pose a good argument, and write coherently, it is not that difficult to be published in the age of the internet. Sites such as Seeking Alpha, MarketWatch, Motley Fool, etc. are very open to accepting, and after some review and editing by the editors, publishing articles.
At any rate, I hope you decide to hang in there with NVAX; it may be a tough pill to swallow the volatility now and then, but NVAX is just starting to hit its stride, fundamentally and technically (uptrend is very strong, and not likely to end soon with all the H1N1 news circulating, and NVAX's progress/deal/funding news pending).
Have a good weekend.
For starters, I don't trust many "experts" either. But I do use certain sites for help with my research. Although I can't remember all of the sites I read a few weeks ago, here's one link:
These guys may not know their asshole from a hole in the ground, but they are published for a reason. I'm just saying the info is out there, and that's why I didn't jump in 2 months ago, when I set up my investment account.
Now, with all of the negatives out there, there are psoitives. Just because they lose out on FDA research funding does not mean they've lost out on funding from other countries. Additionally, H1N1 is obviously not going away and NVAX has a great chance of being on the immunization forefront. Many people did not know which way H1N1 would go over the summer, but it's pretty obvious that this will be a concern going forward.
Lastly, they are still investing in more $ in R&D. If a company was near failure, they wouldn't do that. Those are the reasons to invest and wait.