Now if she can get back over the 10 and 20 minute we can grab a scoop.
Have to say the odds right now are against it but she could still recover from this today.
I am building a core position here in Mosaic, I mean Sunesis :)
So far as the other goes, the shares I own are free based on prior trades. Problem is, those free shares were worth near double. Made quite a bit on the trades in addition. I do not have trust in that other company management. Not now, not 5 years ago and 10 years ago. If and when it pops, I'll be gone unless I see a change, which I don't expect. I know them well enough.
Here or there?
Here, that is exactly what I am doing.
Basically if I buy 10K at $1 and decide to take profits at $1.50, I well sell about 7000 shares, locking in some small profit but also 3000 free shares.
I have sold all my other traders, except for all of CVM to work here.
Yeah I see something ugly brewing with the shelf and lawsuit.
Swine flu, which was hardly their only stance, is a bust and the smart money knows it was a scam.
I still have some shares over there, didn't sell them all on the last pop, if it moves again before the end of year I think I am out.
This one I think I will hold core shares at least into Phase III.
So it's YOUR fault!
I am not really worried. It was disappointing to see the 200-min fall like that.
I think it will have a hard time getting back over that on a Friday.
Besides, I don't think I am moving anymore shares today. Next week I will play some more.
Yeah but it is not exactly the $2.00 mark that is the issue.
It has no problem moving up or down through it.
I really like how the MA's are shaping up here.
Also it has tested the 200-minute twice successfully and we finally have the 50-minute curling.
Good time to buy here.