I would agree accept that Blackrock has a stake now and this may establish a support level at around $5.20. Todays rebound with volume gets me thinking it may be time to start adding shares. If the overall market corrects we should break through and into the 4's.
I don't agree with the $4 theory you are surmising. My guess is today was a few MM's accumulating for their customers (institutions).. The stock did it's typical thing going to a low of #5.23 and coming back to close at $5.46. I think you are right about the support level that Blackrock put in. The RSI on this stock went from 73 (overbought) to 49 (neutral) in a week or so. The stock will rise again before too long. It will literally takeoff North with any type of good news. I said it before, and I will say it again I believe that the stock will see $7 before it sees $4. The wait has been a long one, but the rewards will be well worth the wait.