Sat, Aug 23, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Sprint Corporation Message Board

  • caixujin caixujin Nov 16, 2012 11:44 PM Flag

    Risk 1 and Risk 2 and Risk 3

    1. It's uncertain that whether the deal will be approved by regulators;

    2. it's also uncertain that whether Son and Hesse will stick to the deal or change the deal. Especially Hesse is a guy would change courses in the 11th hour.

    3. Even the deal does go through, you can only sell 55% of your shares at $7.30. You never know how much the market will value the remaining 45%. Many might think $5.25, the price of issuing shares to Softbank would be the benchmark. But this thinking is quite wrong, stock prices are often far from issuing price. For example, CLWR issued shares at $2 at the end of 2011, but it dropped to as low as $0.86 in July 2012.

 
S
5.54-0.02(-0.36%)Aug 22 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.