I'm neither a broker nor financial analyst, but here's what it looks like to me.
1. Per MACD, the stock is just barely underbought.
2. Per 50 day MA, trend is downward against the 200 day MA.
3. 200 day MA parabolic trend has peaked and is beginning its downtrend.
4. Initial support is at $2 or so, at the averaged top of the current uptrend.
5. Support levels below 2 are few; there's a SLOPING DOWNTRENDED support line in the $1.75 to $1.50 range - once that's broken, support doesn't really reappear until the price is in the $0.80-$1.10 range.
Even though I have your posts on ignore I thought I would update you on the cost basis on ASTM. Now down to 2.28 and buying all stem cell stocks for the last week. Be well and pay attention you could have made alot of money if you had listened. ICE, UARM, GOOG, MCEL and the list goes on. If you would only buy something you could make some money. What will you discuss now?