Geico (on the eventual behalf of Berkshire Hathaway) picked up shares in The Gap, Wal-Mart and Rubbermaid. I remember this because I was interested in The Gap and was curious to know what he paid for it. Although the amount is small compared to the net worth of Berkshire (what isn't these days?), good fortune seems to always follow Berkshire around.
Still overbought. It will either tread water for a while (30% chance), decline (60% chance) or prove me wrong (10% chance).
All short term analysis. From fundamental point of view the stock is selling at p/e of 50+ if only recurring earnings are considered, a bit lofty valuation which should place cap on near term appreciation.
..........for clearing up my confusion on the Rubbermaid deal. As you say Jim, good fortune does seem to always follow BRK around.......and I need to keep reminding myself of that.....the beat goes on.......