be prepared to contact your congressional reps if the FDA shows ANY signs of delaying or dragging their feet on the approval of Provenge. We must NOT let what occurred in 2007 happen again! Attend townhall meetings and visit their offices and meet with your senators and reps personally. Give them written inforamtion with names and numbers and if necessary demand a response. We must be prepared to out the FDA! Provenge should already be available for PC patients. The FDA in my opinion needs to have an answer by Xmas.
the environment is better for DNDN with this administration and FDA. Even with the change, we need to remain prepared. There is no excuse for getting burned twice. The opposition to Provenge is still watching and in my opinion looking for ways to influence the FDA. That is why we need to be prepared and ACT if we notice any delays by the FDA.