bwaaaaaaaa!!!!LMFAO!!! Zonked Your post will forever be my signature line on all message board posts. Congrats Tool!
"Hit hard tomorrow" "The Gig is Up"
Posted by Zonked Rules on the DNDN message board April 28th 2011
Both the number of cancer patients refusing chemotherapy and the number of doctors unwilling to recommend it have been rising over the years due to the paltry benefit received and the costly and quality-of-life diminshing side-effects of chemo.
Knowing what you know about these two treatments and the safety and efficacy profile of each, would you chose chemo over Provenge? You make it seem like patients have no choice in the matter.
That is exactly why this stock is especially being manipulated. The chemo players are worried about Dendreon's new approach to treating cancer. The threat to one's pocket, makes people do desperate things.
do you? The only fools here are those who claim they're long and then precede to lurk and post everyday, every hour. I trade stocks and i was hoping for another sweet opportunity to buy more shares at a cheaper price.
Otherwise I'm very happy holding 5000 shares with an average price near $35... That's not a true representation of what I actually paid for those shares since I have banked over 3000% in this stock since joining in here. I've been here over 10 years..
Anyway, I'm busy working on pictures today... I am watching all of my shares as i do everyday. I have three monitors connected so I can work and stay informed..
ta de Da
Buying a ticket for them to win it all in a couple of weeks. Playing Golf at Primm on 6/10-11 in a tournament. I'm the leader in our golf club point system for the player of the year...
Good many DNDN shareholders are not investors at all.
Let us see what is going on:
1. The good news
- Provenge is potentially a revolutionary and survival extension drug with few sideeffects
- Provenge is an immune boosting medication
2. The bad news
- DNDN management is a total POS, i.e., it is totally incompetent and overwhelmingly greedy
- There are almost no clinical trial to support future Provenge use and marketing
- Provenge supply is very limited now and for the next 12 months
- DNDN has no marketing and/or promotion expertise and real sale capabilities
3. The very bad news -- J&J Zytiga just got approved.
- It is an immunosuppressant medication. It cannot be used with Provenge at the same time.
- It is a pill and its supply is plentiful. Therefore, cancer patients will not wait for the Provenge availability and will start using Zytiga. These patients are lost for future Provenge use.
- Zytiga are much cheaper with no need for insurers to pay additional doctors' administration fees. Consequently, insurers will strongly promoting Zytiga off-label use instead of using Provenge.
- As for the ROW, J&J already has filled its marketing applications in Europe. As for DNDN, nobody sure when Provenge applications will be filled in Europe. J&J has all marketing, sale , and manufacturing force already in place in ROW but DNDN has nothing
The bottom Line
I am planning to short DNDN in the next few days.
You missed one little detail; that is, Abiraterone's label is post-chemo whereas Provenge label is first line mestastic pre-chemo. In other words, for the current labels, Abiraterone and Provenge are not competitors.
Just goes to show--long winded posts like yours are usually BS.
why do you talk? why do you breathe? You're using valuable oxygen which could support sentient life.
Do the whole world a favor and kill yourself. You would be worth a few dollars in minerals while now you're just using space which you don't deserve.