I say double digits....at least $19/sh....... 2nd qtr $115 mln.........3rd Qtr 125mln......4th qtr $200 mln... mark this post.... imho
Listen dude. I'm a Dendreon bull but your numbers sound more like 2014 to me and even that's ok. What am I expecting? Q2 $75M, Q3 $87M Q4 97M. I think those are realistic numbers and maybe even those can be beat but for now Dendron is a "show me" stock. I am not including Europe approval which I believe is worth at least a couple of bucks a share. In the mean time the shorts rule this stock and spit at out faces.
If you remember Q-2 has to be an improvement because all the apllications that were signed up in Q-1 didn't get accounted for in Q-1, therefor about a 20% overlap in Q-2 my guess...I agree $115 million in Q-2...probably done on purpose(stalling) to upset the short applecart...the sp won't take off til after ist week in July...shorts will smell a rat..then $8.50/sh should be about right after the Q-2 news....gradually ascending to $20/sh...then after 4th Qtr earning a capital raise of $1 billion (only 50 mln shares) bring the total O/S to 200 mln...then the gradual trend to $50/sh and higher with NO DEBT...eat your heart out shorty. I hope dndn management reads this....They can put me on their payroll and I'll get them $100/sh easy for the company.... stockholders...that is. all imho...
I hope you are correct as well. If management doesnt screw it up and Eu approval comes with no problems then ill say 15 by year end. I dont think thats too much to ask for.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Hope you are correct, but I am on hold until Q2 earnings or really what they have to say on the call about EU, Q3 and Q4. No ones beleives DNDN can right the ship and when they do, watch out, the rocket will launch. Not expecting them to reach $100K until Q4, anything sooner and teens is a given. But in the meantime, hold tight, as shorts want to ride this to zero and no support from Anal-lessts yet. But they will come out of the woodwork with any postive growth news, anything else they will continue to beat us down. It's all about earnings growth to $100K+ breakeven eps though DNDN said they have alternatives to be positive sub $100K, sub everyone throws in the towel.
At present DNDN price is controlled by Chicago Options sellers expiring this Friday, after that it going to rock for following reasons.
1. Q2 Sales is rapidly increased due to DTC and new ASCO filling.
2. EU- CHMP Agenda might come up as PRAC already conclude no RMP issues.
3. DNDN - Partnership talk will POP as EMA approval not only for EU but Japan and world Mkt open up.