Back from the doc's. A couple things. He has a few potential patients only but older so they'll let something else get them first so to speak. Mentioned his "concern" or just commented on the no taste side effect. Says it works, obviously we know that. He was not aware of them doing clinicals on operatable patients. That perhaps not a surprise but still somewhat disappointing to me that the company wasn't planting a seed for down the road or if they are not doing a good enough job communicating it.
Again those are no guesses nor hoping on my part. Just results from math based on their numbers\current rates of growth. I'll see my dermatologist tomorrow so I'll be hitting him with questions. Perhaps I'll have some info to share.
Ben, that would be great if they came in at the $25-30 million this qtr. While that wont get us to profitability it would show nice growth. What would make it even better if we could have similar type growth into next qtr too. The waiting can be a drag that is for sure. GLTA.
thanks much. Are we not right back to where we were before Erivedge approval, waiting for news on trials to propel this stock forward, as opposed to revenue figures. That does not necessarily discourage me, though it would have been great if the revenue picture had been abit rosier, but given the nature of the disease and its limited application, it would appear projected revenue for BCC treatment might boost the price of the stock once it is approved beyond the USA.
Ace, with the anemic volume not many shares could be getting covered especially since we know many on this board account for some of each day's trading activity :^) When the news hits there will still be many shares still uncovered which could be a very good time to be invested IMO.