My gut remains the selling is coming from private placement holders who invested this fall. Sell the stock and hold the warrants seems to be in full force. Thankfully, I believe these public investors only had about 1mm free to sell(some of the PP investors were insiders) so hopefully this is over in a few days. It is either the buy of a lifetime or a zero--take your pick. All hinges on CE Mark and subsequent financing.
I still have some shares I bought last year at .45 and didn't think we would get to these levels again. It's weird that the warrants don't trade in correlation with the stock.
I really don't know if I should buy more here or not. I will probably put up a bid in the .40's and see if it fills. Maybe we will get some good news in the Q1 CC. There is only about 36 business days left in Q2 so we should hear soon.