Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

CorMedix, Inc. Message Board

  • czar2558 czar2558 Jun 14, 2013 8:39 PM Flag

    Maybe I'm Overly Optimistic Here, But........

    ....with only 7 mil on the float and this kind of build without even any type of PR, I will go out on the "proverbial limb" and say if/when CE Mark is granted, and the PR is released, we push toward $3 within 2 days. I see a feeding frenzy on this one guys. Now if you disagree, please don't hold back (I'm a big boy).............Czar

    Sentiment: Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • This stock is so under the radar that anything is possible. I think $2 is a real possibility on CE Mark news alone. I guess it all depends what is said in the PR and or CC. There will probably be heavy resistance @ $2 but we will see what happens.

      BGMD comes to mind though, they were low volume low float company. They were trading at about $1.33 got the CE Mark and went to over $4.

      I think the key with CRMD is that they have a salesman out there already so they might get orders to fill as soon as the CE Mark is granted. A lot of if's but as Lucky and Mark stated this is probably a good longer term hold if you're willing to ride it out.

 
CRMD
1.60-0.11(-6.43%)Feb 5 4:06 PMEST