Well it's finally THE week we've been waiting for. Good luck to everyone, and lets hope for some good news Monday morning that will drive the stock up all week long. Don't sell on the first spike!
I hope so Mark. Worst case scenario, the committee reviewed the file last week and will give a decision later this week and we won't hear until next week.
This has been a long drawn out procedure and we need to catch a break so hopefully we hear this week.
Take care everybody.