"I still feel that the SH mtg will be critical. No PR's with this company so the meeting (like the CC) are their chosen forms of primary communication. Questions will (hopefully) be asked and answers given that clarifies the doubts and c
alms the nerves of the street. Also with such a low float severe daily fluctuations are bound to occur. Anybody running for the hills right now shouldn't be investing here anyway."
Agree. I hope we get some disclosure from meeting. Management needs to articulate the following:
1) How much $$$ is needed to maintain listing and what is the plan to obtain same given the share price.
2) Any hope of a commercial pairing(s)?. Hopefully they were busy during the 6 month "boxing delay" talking with potential partners.
3) What is timeline for manufacturing and first sales?
4) What is a reasonable expectation for 2014 sales?
5) Thoughts on FDA trial (go it alone or partner?)
The extent of dilution here is the key issue. It could range from extreme is all of the money comes from 3rd tier vultures, to moderate if money is raised with Elliot etc., to negligible if money is raised thru parnering. My gut is that we will see some small tranches with existing guys while they attempt to close something commercially. If they can land somethingon the partnering front share count stays low and this is a slam dunk. If not, the road gets longer. Either way, market cap is quite modest given size of catheter market.
Does anyone know if there will be a conference call after the annual meeting. I am pretty sure not to many people will be coming out to NJ to attend.
Dead on right!.............The SH mtg needs...... and should shed light on everything keeping the big players on the sidelines now. If WE get that then I'm sure THEY get that. The news from the meeting will, IMO, be crucial. The BOD cannot afford to blow this meeting!!