Not real sure it's headed down. Wish I had sold at $14 of course, but I did buy a few more shares yesterday. I voted to sell of course but the big holders did not, figuring they were leaving too much $$ on the table. In the investment community scheme of things, this is small stuff....it's not big enough to draw much attention. It may take a few months for the alternative to emerge. It would be nice if one of the big holders told us the plan but that's probably not going to happen.