You're in a very similar situation as I am. I'm thinking since we're already down so far from our original investment we now have very little to lose by just holding on and watching at least through the next 90 days appeal period and into reverse split if it happen's. Remember, the whole market, and all tech stocks in particular, have all been hammered down to unreal numbers. So, ONVI's current misfortune/timing may improve signficantly soon or gradually as market pulls out of this. On the other hand I'd stay tuned to any dates that the NAS makes a delisting decision after ONVI posts it's appeal plan. THis is either 60 or 90 (not sure) additional days out.
You're right. It's lost money anyways. So what's the worst that can happen. Carry over a bigger loss? With this stock my capital gains will be free from taxes for the next few years :). Might as well get some benefit.