Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Endocyte, Inc. Message Board

  • lookahead22 lookahead22 Jul 31, 2014 1:07 PM Flag

    Partner Question

    In below see this line "we could potentially look and see if we partner in that sub-indication or just stay with 1456". Merck might be still interested in for NSCLC indication with lesser money. No wonder Merck agreed to pay for TARGET and PROCEED expense after break-up.

    Chardan Capital Markets

    Okay, thank you for taking my question. Can you share with us your thoughts on when you might make a decision on whether to advance EC145 in non-small cell lung cancer or should we assume, you probably going to wait for more data from 1456 to decide which one to advance?
    Ron Ellis

    We will have to make a decision on that, I think that even though the OS data will be - at ESMO would be helpful it’s still not mature OS data, it’s I think 60% of the data will still be - will have advanced, and we’ll still be giving 1456 data. So I think sometime next year – early part of next year we’ll make a decision of whether we would move forward with 145 either alone or some we could potentially look and see if we partner in that sub-indication or just stay with 1456. But anyway need to see more data before we decide that.

 
ECYT
5.08+0.04(+0.79%)1:16 PMEDT