I'm holding 38K email@example.com break-even. With the R/S, I don't think I ever will. I was hoping for a nice hop like C did, but unless we have an earth-changing event, I'll never see it. My best bet, it seems, is to wait until the R/S and sell during the first few days of the bump up. I'm saddened to see the wolves got in early (~1.03) then left before us retial-types got a chance to cash in. Booooo!