Thu, Jan 29, 2015, 3:18 AM EST - U.S. Markets open in 6 hrs 12 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

E*TRADE Financial Corporation Message Board

  • rowdyrodent_1995 rowdyrodent_1995 Jun 5, 2013 7:42 PM Flag

    Trainwreck!

    Even the Obimbocrats are jumping the ship of Obimbocare now - it's a disaster and there is NO organized plan or concept to implement this mess! Many states already are NOT going with the Obimbo exchange system - that again nobody know how to implement it???
    Obimpolosi should be held responsible for creating this mess and costing millions of $$$$s and jobs unrecoverable forever!
    OBIMBORAMA falling apart!!!
    ROWDY

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • America should follow the Texas model of health care... A lottery..

      Amazing!

    • That's what happens when you pass a "concept document" off as legislation that you have to pass in the middle of the night without ANY warnings to or input from the Loyal Opposition.

      Each page of concept is multiple pages of statutory law with mentions throughout much of the rest of the body of the legislation, and like computer programs, if the design isn't functional then handling all the exceptional cases is going to get 90% of the work while 90% of the cases can be handled by 10%. I imagine the Democrats might have done that first 10%, and then considering themselves well served, went on to punt with the 90% of the legislation to catch the other 10% of the situations.

 
ETFC
23.22-0.6400(-2.68%)Jan 28 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Facebook, Inc.
NASDAQWed, Jan 28, 2015 4:00 PM EST
McDonald's Corp.
NYSEWed, Jan 28, 2015 4:00 PM EST
Exelixis, Inc.
NASDAQWed, Jan 28, 2015 4:00 PM EST