I have now covered my short position. A pretty good take all things considered.
As someone pointed out earlier in this blog, the stock is in a consolidation pattern and has formed a bullish flag, or pennant. This stock is poised to go higher, and based on the prior run up, is more likely to see $43 than $30 in the near future.
Been long since cup-handle back in Nov, but you should wait for confirmation of the flag before jumping in (If you're going on technicals). This can invert real fast, esp if geopolicatical/macroeconomics forces market down.
In regard to waiting for confirmation, the second portion of a flag is typically identical in time and magnitude to the first portion, the "flag pole." The flag pole in this case was a 2 day move. You'd better have your finger on the trigger when the flag is confirmed because it should move very fast. Personally, I bought 1/2 of my position today and will add the second half upon confirmation. In the end it's a risk / return question.