I just posted this same question on the TISDZ board. If any of you savvy investors would care to comment on anticipated production that will impact GULTU (and TISDZ hopefully) in 2014, your comments would be appreciated.
1) First on the agenda for 2014 will probably not be production, but an announcement of what they have found (or not found) in the Highlander well. On the downside, it doesn't look like they found productive sands in the Yegua interval (the section they found pay with CVX in the Lineham Creek well) based on the activity in the SONRIS reports. However, they did take cores in the Wilcox section and most recently in the Cretaceous/Tusc section. They are currently almost at 29,000', have widened the hole section from which they took the latest cores, and probably looking to set another string of pipe. My gut says that they will probably stop after setting this string of pipe and announce what they have. However, given Jim Bob's history, they may choose to continue a little further if they feel they have more Cretaceous section below them - 30,000' is the current permitted depth. If they don't set another string of pipe shortly, I'd be worried that this well is a bust as they have a large amount of open hole with the sections that were logged & cored (I would think that they would want to protect it if they have found good pay sections).
2) Next, we may hear what the next steps at Lineham Creek are. They are T&A'ng the initial well now. They may look to complete/test it or spud a 2nd delineation well. If they look to test the first Lineham Creek well, I'm guessing it will be a 2nd or 3rd qtr item.
3) Towards the end of the 1st qtr, I think we may have test results from the DJ2 completion - barring any delays (which has commonly happened with these UD wells).
4) I'm thinking that the BBW #2 completion (SS188) will happen in the 2nd or 3rd qtr - this is probably the only direct impact to TISDZ in 2014 (although, the above items may have an indirect impact on the TISDZ share price).
5) IF they have some success in the wells above, we could hear of some new UD wells later in the year. My guess would be possibly LC and/or Highlander offsets and poss England. JMO
Sonris today has highlander drilled another 130' and logged again. Seems like they are trying to find a good spot (in shale, below the tusc/cretaceous) to run the last string of pipe and call it a well (IMO).
01/13/2014 05 29182 DRLD;LOGGED
01/06/2014 05 29052 DRLD; CIRC; LOGGED; TSTD BOPS 1/4/14; CIRC; TIH