Several possible significant developments are coming in the next 3 months:
1. Continued success (SVR) of the VX-222 oral regimen in treatment-naive GT-1 hepatitis C with plans for a phase 3 study leading to a NDA.
2. Continued failure of GS-7977 to live up to all the hype when dismal results of their oral regimen for treatment-naive GT-1 hepatitis C are announced.
3. Successful phase 1 results for Alios 2158 and 2200 "nucs" demonstrating both safety and potential efficacy. Then announcement of multiple phase 2 oral combination studies utilizing the Alios compounds with Incivek, VX-222 and ribavirin.
4. Progress toward expanding the Kalydeco label to include other gating mutations, G-551 patients between ages 2 to 6 years, and combinations of Kaydeco with VX-809 to treat some non-G-551 patients.
5. First quarter revenues and earnings exceeding the conservative projections of analysts and Vertex's management.
6. Possibly, progress with other drugs in Vertex pipeline for treatment of epilepsy, influenza and rheumatoid arthritis.
CDC instates testing of people between the ages of 20 and 69...alot of people don't even know they have hepatitis so that's missed revenue...considering how much we stand to benefit from that this is a 90$ stock on hep c treatment alone