For the pps to rise it needs revenues. Absent that, it needs Partnership deals. Absent that, it needs Grants. Absent that, it needs concrete Data. Absent that, the pps will not rise high enough to up list! We are getting close to the end of the First Half of 2014. Many of the catalysts promised, have not happened but have been delayed. By only trading at .11 cents today it is becoming more difficult to imagine getting to a pps that would be high enough to up list in a stable fashion. To have all the catalysts released in a short period of time where it causes the pps to rise from .11 cents to .40 cents or .60 cents in just two or three months time is worrisome. Can the pps undergo a large RS and up listing after rising so dramatically in such a short period of time...and keep those gains? Yes, if Gerald actually delivers on all the major catalysts he's hinted at, both before the up list and after. It can all happen, but it would be nice to see a more gradual rise of the pps to those levels rather than a "spike," which at this rate is what will be required to get there. It would be nice to go to the .15 to .18 cent range and have the luxury of staying there for awhile before it moves up to the .25 cent range, and then the .35 cent range, etc. Moving the pps up too fast tends to mean the pps will fall back after the spike...unless Gerald has orchestrated massive catalysts to keep us up there. More time is slipping away without pps moving catalysts than is comfortable in my opinion. I'm good, I'm just saying that I would have thought we'd be higher right now. We'll need a huge spike to up list by Fall.
Did Gerald kick you out of the office this morning and from under his desk and it prompted you to write this?? You are truly a pathetic human being. This is the same kind of stuff that you attack other people for. What a weasel.
you do know these guys are idiots. I am up YTD 447K and made money on my last short and now buying. I hope to give you 10K in September but I am still shorting and going long, This week was 90K 1/2 on shorting and long
Expect up listing after revenue is announced. Expect a massive breakout, and a multibagger from these levels, followed by settling, I suspect, somewhere in the .20-.30 range.
I expect uplisting in April. By then we should have demonstrated revenues. We will also be in Eltoprazine trials and they will want to RS and then issue more shares to institutional buyers immediately. The float could be extraordinarily low upon RS but they can issue new shares to willing buyers as soon as they are on the NASDAQ. By then LPC would have sold most of their shares.
Sometimes timelines move around a little in the business world. A few weeks to a couple months delay in catalysts we have experienced is not a big deal. My understanding was any delay was to improve the value of Lympro and the company.
I don't trade AMBS, but I do try to post my honest feelings. I have a history of that. When I post something negative it isn't because I want the stock to go down so I can buy more shares, it is because I have a genuine concern. This is also the difference between myself and the pumpers - I don't gloss over concerns just because I am long, I address them! I hope people on the mb know that about me.
My guess is that it will be around the .18 cent mark by close to the Copenhagen conference. That number coincides with the higher LPC strike price. Assume a very good base around .18 will be set prior to letting significant news fly and light up the share price.