yeah call it what you like birther or whatever blah blah, But still questions about Obama's real citizenship go unanswered.
. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the
Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth
as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet
exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological
Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?
4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936—if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book—one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals—to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a “liar”) ?
Obama, the liar in chief, absolutely did say his father served in WWII there is no mistake he was not referring to his grandfather. The clip is on YouTube check it out from June 28, 2008. "my father served in WWII and when he came home he got the services he needed"
youtube? no, his grandfather served, his father went back to kenya and Obama saw him like once. He never ever, repeat never ever said his father served in WWII. Big fat lie. Obama does not lie, never once have I seen him lie. Romney, unfortunately, is lying right now today. Go to his book, not altered factitious youtube, and find it, show it, then say it. It isn't there.
debunked on every point, the birth certificate wasn't "forged". It doesn't even make common sense to say that.
1.Obama's grandfather, not father, served in WWII, Check
2.The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, known from 1920 as the Kenya Colony. The independent Republic of Kenya was founded in December 1963. Called Kenya from 1920. (wiki) Check
3. Birth Certificate says father from "Africa", not Obama Jr is "African-American", doesn't say it anywhere. Check
4. In 1931, its name was changed to the Kapiʻolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. (wiki)Check
All data on certificate is 100% correct. all you say is 100% WRONG, and obviously meant to mislead, in other words, a LIE.
grandfather fought in WWII, genius, he raised him and instilled core American values and patriotism in him you lack.
The other points, do more research at the library, all are wrong. The hawaii health dept sent a certified copy directly to tea party arizona attorney general, and the attorney general of AZ said he is now satisfied.