I would buy after the call if they say anything that could lead to an FDA date. I would gladly pay a higher price knowing that the FDA is going to make a decision and look to buy the long calls for Sept or further down the road. The only thing going for the company is a possible FDA approval and that is it. It is clear to me, they have NO CLUE on how to make money.
I'd be surprised if there was any FDA update on the April earnings call. The latest information was that the FDA punted the submission to prior review by the Urological Devices Advisory Panel. It is scheduled to meet on March 20 and EDAP is not on the agenda. In 2013 the Urological Devices Advisory Panel met exactly once. Unless the FDA changes course, EDAP HIFU may not get approved in this calendar year.
im guessing from the silence after the june meeting last year that there are some major delays in the fda approval process. they are probably withholding some material information from the sh which is highly illegal. I requested a recap of the june meeting under the foia over 6 months ago and have received nothing, called over 20 times and got 1 call back blaming the delays on the gov shutdown last fall. this administration is incompetent from top to bottom.
That is EXACTLY what I am talking about, the IR dept and company have no regards for communicating with its shareholders. Based on what you said, the stock will go down and I might buy when it goes below 2.00.