1. Overpriced. p/e ratio out of whack with reality.
2. Overpriced. PEG ratio.
3. Sequential quarters of declining revenue.
4. Over leveraged with debt.
5. Insufficient cash to buffer excessive debt.
6. Year-on-year growth too slow.
7. Company is less than transparent with no highly publicized insider activity.
8. Unbelievably optimistic guidance in a market where disappointment provides good reason for stock plunge. This points to management and analysts who know not what they are doing.
9. Consumers "been there, done that" with boomers looking elsewhere (boomers DO hold over 70 percent of the wealth of USA).
Other than that, good place to visit.
I have no position in this stock and no intention of entering but I always take a look at companies when the stock crashes.
Nothing in the above has much meaning since it is based on a 15 minute review of the balance sheet and earnings over the past 5 years.