1. Why would the company sell securities to Goldman at $86 with the stock at $100?
2. Insiders (real insiders - i.e. senior management) has never bought shares
3. Company is Bermuda-based
4. I do not like the income statement one bit. Anyone who glances at it should see a red flag there.
5. Relationship of Flowers and Goldman.
6. This is nothing more than a publicity stunt, and should be a major warning that it's now time to get rid of your shares and move on. If things were so wonderful with this company, why give Goldman shares and warrants at $86 when the stock is at $100?
I hear bells and whistles, and the red flashing lights on this one.
How many will be conned into purchasing because of Goldman, and how many will correctly read the signals and run away?
I have no position in this stock, only follow the SEC filings, and this one caught my attention this morning because it was so high on the list from filings yesterday.
hey pal I dont know where you have been, maybe on another planet, but insiders have bought a lot of shares here. furthermore they needed the money to close purchases which are likely to be very profitable. as for the income statement please tell us exactly what you dont like about it.