HSBC confirms $1,000,000,000 authenticate Bank Statement
Bergamo Acquisition Corp. (OTC: BGMO), a global investment holding company, has engaged L.L. Bradford, a full-service public accounting firm, to verify and authenticate documents supporting the two most recent US $500 million tranches deposited into accounts held by the Company’s European subsidiary as part of an investment agreement entered into with National Wealth International.
L.L. Bradford has reviewed and verified all the original documents and the original bank deposit statement from HSBC. These original documents provided the location, account number and dollar value of deposits, and were signed & sealed by two bank officers for authenticity. L.L. Bradford finally confirmed Bergamo Acquisition’s current financial agreements. For further information on the recently announced investment agreement, review the press release issued by Bergamo Acquisition on January 10, 2013
The letter of confirmation written by L.L. Bradford, together with redacted versions of all original documents reviewed by the CPA firm, has been posted on the OTC Markets website as well as the website of Bergamo Acquisition Acquisition has posted redacted versions in conformity to nondisclosure and non-circumvent agreements with its partners.
Hillard Herzog, President and CEO of Bergamo, stated, “By contractual agreements, the funds deposited into our European subsidiary’s bank account are exclusively authorized for the investment program in place with National Wealth International. We requested examination by our corporate certified public accounting firm to erase any doubt that Bergamo Acquisition is able to move directly ahead with its investment program.”
VSTA is with BGMO for one reason. "Money", VSTA has no time to waste if there is no money. They will walk out atounce.
What's Wrong with VSTA, Do you think they are not aware of UPS Slot or other serious stuff going on with BGMO.
They are standing beside BGMO very firmly.
VSTA IS CAUSING THE PAIN BY STAYING WITH BGMO***
******MONEY IS THE ONLY ATTRACTION 4 VSTA HERE.*******
VSTA's Actions Speaks Louder than Word. Prove me wrong????
VSTA & ITS DIRECTOR'S,CPA,ADVISORS,PLATINUM FUNDER OF VSTA AND THE CEO OF VSTA GEN STILL JV PARTNER'S OF BGMO.
1. No surprise BGMO defaulted again on SPA - Herzog has no money to invest as claimed by those who offered inferior companies for sale to BGMO.
2. Leeway? Why? Vista has a duty to the investing public to not issue PRs that it knows, or reasonably should know, has no chance of performance. Either you believe that Vista's management is wholly incompetent or you recognize that they are complicit in a scam.
3. SHAWN SINGH, ITS DIRECTOR'S AND OTHER'S. IN MY OPINION .
Mr.Herzog SHOWED THEM JAN 29TH,2013, FILINGS, CPA LETTER Dated Jan 25th,2013, and BANK STATEMENT'S of HSBC, IN MY OPINION IT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH for him after reading 36,000 Defamatory post's on IHUB.
4. Why VSTA STILL WITH BGMO AFTER DEFAULTED SPA?????,
5. Why VSTA Still with BGMO regardless of the SEC SUSPENSION & multiple pending issues.
6. VSTA is aware of every failed transaction from 2006 & 60 PLUS PR ETC ETC.
7. VSTA and the Directors of VSTA are on BGMO side, Begging BGMO do not leave us, We will
die without BGMO. That's what the message is from VSTA.
Answer is very simple. VSTA and the 20 team members of VSTA are with BGMO, In my opinion
VSTA's CEO spoke personally with HSBC Bank and upon satisfaction from the Bank and
Checking BGMO Bank account which has on Deposit funds owned by BGMO decided to
stay with BGMO. I don't see any other reason, regardless of all defaulte
The funding is verified through the formal HSBC bank statements, with all associated transaction documents available through the company website, filings, and in conjunction with associated press releases.