but they keep pushing it down on 100 share trades. It's disappointing to see, but this too shall pass as I think this one is going to get taken out at some point.
I'm saying this company is packaged to be sold. Law suits settled, turned profitable last Q, production jumping, decent reserves, debt well in hand, and less than 37 million shares selling way below fair value.
Someone is going to come knocking on their door if they haven't already. 10 bucks would be low ball. imo
Well i won't have to worry about filing a 13d, if I execute plan "B". Thing is I'm fine with holding my plan "A" purchases, therefore I'd be just as happy leaving plan "B" on the shelf.....if you know what I mean. I'm out of here for a round of golf and a couple of those beers you owe me. later!
We really won't hit bottom until the last of the Enterra folks give up. Sadly, some are still here. They were misled and basically screwed.. This is a play on re-capitalizing the company and going in a value direction. the cash from drilling 1-2 new wells could be re-positioned to buy in shares and really drive value higher.. We will see...
info,any thoughts on a bottom here? Its like a funnel.I do feel for all the honest longs thats been holding.I'm still thinking that EQU could see the pre split area for support.Its a guessing game right now.
I like your (Plan B) info :), and you have a great average price, my average price is in the low $3s, my average has been trending down as I add more at current levels. However, If I add anymore I would have to file a 13D, which is something I am not keen on, but with the stock at $2.5s .. it is getting tempting.
You're asking me? I recently bought @ 2.68, 2.61, 2.49, and 2.47. I bought back into EQU @ 3.01-3.05 after hearing the news on the Strategic review was announced. I had an idea that as in the past it would do exactly what it has been doing. So I preset how many shares I wanted to end up with and have been averaging down from there. My only problem is I hit my target today, which was sooner than I expected. That leaves me contemplating plan B now that plan A has been executed. Which would probably entail the doubling of my position should it fall another 5-10 percent.
No matter I will see this through untill an out come is known. I remain confident this will end up positive, but how positive is up in the air.
So I guess somewhere in my post you should find an answer to your question.