I am a freshman market student, still reading books and will like to share my experience, we can learn together.
I will be back in HIG after September 2013, and I expect stock to form a base at lower price.
I am not an investor but a trader and timing is very important. I feel most of you are loading stocks at a wrong time. We can still get a powerful rally, but chances are it will fizzle. New High in the market will not give 850 new high this year.
My feeling is the market is topping here, AAPL may make a new low soon, and it was a market leader. Gold is giving margin calls.
1. PHLX Housing Sector (^HGX) =177.29 is below 200 days line. Which is now giving bearish signal
2. Insurance group often follows housing the leader group.
3. Today, New Highs = 80 , New Lows = 160
4. A month ago New High were nearly 850
5. Market seems to be topping or very serious correction after big run up.
6. Interest rate chart federal reserve, for more clues
Google Search these two books and read while you get ready for big adventure
1. America’s Great Depression By Murray Newton Rothbard……down load ..free
2. The ABC of stock speculation By Samuel Armstrong Nelson…Google books, you should read it is free.
A good site “Street Smart Report” Investors get good lesson.
you can read all the books you want and listen to all the useless lecturers that have never made a living in the market but only spouting at a school. The old say there are those that do and those that teach. You expect us to listen to a freshman in marketing from some school that is the best laugh I have heard on these boards, boy did you just shoot yourself in the foot. You want to tell us with your 5 cents how to manage our millions. WOW that is arrogant. You need a few whippings to get that out of you if possible. in your generation.