Fu*k Glodman and their bear raid in HOT. In my 41 yrs on the street I have seen Goldman WRONG many times.. So get your facts right. OR are you a jew boy?
Doesn't matter.... I am generally right 98% of the time... and I cringe about the other 2% as they can sneak up on you any time without warning. That's what makes this games so interesting.
Goldman is going to eat crow! I will live to see the day. Actually, it's NOT Goldman. It's a sissy ass analyst on their payroll to print self serving garbage. I will challenge that sissy ass wimp to meet my 98% win ratio anytime, anywhere. That M/F was sucking his mama's tits when I was shorting control data in 1969.
Yes! repealing of Glas-Stegal act last july(?) has changed the rules of the game. But nothing changes the value investing approch.
A rich man does NOT need the mkts to make money. He has all the money coming in as it is. So he is NOT pressured to make money. When he sees something on the under-value counter, he goes and buys it. He does NOT need computer or wall street wizards to tell him that an item is on under value counter. He has an inate sense and he buys whatever is under valued. That's an excellant approch to investing.
I see HOT at the under valued counter regardless of what the sissy ass jew boy writes.
The money flow showed most of the support coming from the Hedgie side of the ledger. A little bit of a jump in activity post 1:14PM when the SEC told the Hedgies to not naked short Freddie and Fannie. Coincidentally or not the Short interest in HOT dropped from 8% to 6.4% from yesterday. Short covering in response to the SEC announcement?
Being on the Short side myself via some August puts I see nothing that has changed via the fundamentals. It's going to be a long cold summer for hotels and anything else driven by consumer discretionary spending. GS's target of 27 isn't that far away. It should make for a nice exit point for the Puts.
Seeing as the S&P analysts gave HOT a buy rating at the end of Summer 07' and the PPS dropped like a rock it doesn't surprise me that the price is going up after Goldman issues a sell rating. It just goes to show that these highly paid suits are no better at predicting a good buy than a 10-year old throwing darts.