Wed, Sep 17, 2014, 3:43 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 5 hrs 47 mins


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Key Tronic Corp. Message Board

  • captdeployed captdeployed Jan 29, 2013 7:04 PM Flag


    no reply option on your post, but here is my answer. worst case, mid 9s. best case, high 10s. the moving averags are between 9.80 and 10.20 and i bet we see those prices. not sure how much volume will be available in that range. i did sell all my long term cap gains shares over the last 3 days. still holding a sizable amount of short term gains with no intention to unload. commanders buyout is very plausible, and ive been saying that for months if youve been payign attention. if you get shares in the 9s tomorrow, you should be fine. my expectation is a price settling in the mid to high 10s after the dust settles. even if they do low end next q, and you annualize that, a 10 pe still makes this a $10 stock. a $10 with an outstanding balance sheet to back it up. i really wouldnt be concerned and buying it going down further, still a great buy and holder.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
10.61+0.04(+0.38%)Sep 16 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.