http://www.bloomberg.com/video/93076883/?cmpid=yhooZynga games: 12%Zynga games ads: 7%Altogether revs for $FB: 19%
And this matters, why?
Because they said it was 12%... Thats a 7% difference and it needs to be said, ppl need to know that ZYNGA represents ONE/FIFTH of facebooks revenues!!
We finish green...watch!!!
Overall market is looking good.Hopefully she finishes strong.
19% people, wake up!!! If Mkt cap of FB is 93.95B93.95B X 0.19 (19%) = 17.8B expected for ZYNGA... HOWEVER... ZNGA MKT CAP IS ONLY 5B .. ZNGA should be trading 3 times it's current value...so let's say $21!!!!!
Technically this is still quite a broken stock, although upward trend is building. Add the huge short interest and you will see the pps rise....hopefully astronomically.There is going to be huge resistance 7's - 7.20's if we can break through that there may be a huge pop. IMO.
$ZNGA gaining momo...........
This stock is going to be due a short squeeze soon.Testing the daily high multiple times now.
Looking for 7+There is still a huge way to go.