1. Wynn and II to declare significant positions in Zynga
2. Zynga to rise above $2.62 pre market
3. Zynga to rise to $2.75 intraday, setttling at $2.70
4. O'Donnell to continue his anti semeic, zynga hatred overkill, like a man who wished he had shorted Zynga but didnt really but feels he's justified in his constant attacks (as if hes a winner) to make himself feel better
5.O'Donnell to fail to mention the continuing cllapse of Silver prices since its failure to beat resistance at $34.3
The Mayans had some similarities to the common ZNGA gambler, in that the losers in their games must play until death. This frightening fact is apparently lost on the current bargain hunters. The accuracy of their calendar is not as exact as many thought due to consumption of large quantities of hallucinogens, especially magic mushrooms. Its truth shall be born out in 2013 when ZNGA is delisted.
As a former hod carrier, I have always been fascinated by the precision of their stone work. Unlike the Romans, they used no mortar, and the joint fittings are nothing less than astounding.
The bricks in ZNGA's foundation also use no mortar, but the base has been constructed in the most haphazard fashion. I would watch out for the next earthquake, and it could very well be a day when 100 million shares attempt to cross the tape. What do they say in golf? "Fore!!"
Mortuarydirector, you forgot this:
6. O'Donnell stopped at sobriety check point, and does not leave in hand cuffs.
I like the chart of silver. It will be a winner next year. I don't even try to predict day to day movements on anything, and you are calling tomorrow's action. You apparently have that sort of expertise. I don't.
ZNGA will be partner with Wynn or some large casino in Macao, Singapore or Vietnam. I think ZNGA is an easy buy. I predict ZNGA will return to $3.50 by the end of this year.
Target $5.00 by April, 2013.