Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Zynga, Inc. Message Board

  • johnang1973 johnang1973 Jan 8, 2013 3:09 PM Flag

    we need to hold above $2.50 tomorrow

    If not, we will repeat what's happening during 13th, 14th Dec....all the way down to $2.35 before heading upward.
    If we do hold above $2.5 tomorrow, we are definitely going to head for a very strong rally with any positive news.

    Sentiment: Buy

 
ZNGA
2.85+0.07(+2.52%)Mar 31 4:00 PMEDT