1. The big boys execute buy orders for very large share blocks, on the order of $10 to $20 million.
2. Volume and price burst upward on essentially zero news.
3. The message board sheep immediately detect the rise and issue their own buy orders, and the upward trajectory is many times magnified.
4. The Kosher Nostra must now determine how to exit their position without disrupting the price. They begin an orderly liquidation of shares.
5. Latecomers regret they missed the initial move in the stock, but still believe it will double. They pick up the shares being sold by the big boys.
6. Volume declines dramatically from the pump, and price action is subdued. The stock is now moving from strong to weak hands.
7. The Kosher Nostra continues to sell into ebb tide.
8. The scam finally dawns on the sheep--that the stock is going no where--and sell orders are issued.
9. Volume rises again in dramatic fashion, with price action to the downside.
I love this company, beautiful cash preservation, great focus on mobile, precious corporate building, huge social network, presence around the globe, innovation in 3D games, aggressive cost reduction, and excellent monetizing opportunities with in game advertising and promising for real money gambling.
I do not care if we went back to 2's, I am pretty sure the value of this company will be recognized by the community as soon as you see every quarter results.
We have the most valuable asset, Clear and beautiful Strategy.
Your points are taken but anti semitism has never been a good look on you. You always make well though out posts but it's hard to take you seriously when you make references to the "Kosher Nostra" etc.
They will take it seriously when the stock moves back in the direction of $2-. OK, I'll modify my statement. The push/shove/rattle and hum is all being carried out by a group of Norwegians in Minnesota, one of my mother's tribe.