Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Frontier Communications Corporation Message Board

  • retaoba retaoba Jul 15, 2011 1:09 PM Flag

    Buy more now or wait and see if a better accumulation point presents?

    I am torn. LIke this company a lot, since the merger especially. See a decent upside and a solid (and high,.well at least until the stock grows into it eventually) dividend...

    Seems like a 50/50 chance this will go down more before earnings. I am not confident of a big rebound, even with good earnings in today's market, but I want to hold this stock for the dividend and longer term appreciation as the full value of the VZ properties are realized under FTR's bottom line results (about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 more years). I do have a decent position, but the urge to add more and average down a little is strong. Bought more yesterday, so I'd like to wait for an even better price if I can get it.

    I think we may see $7.5 though, maybe even $7.25, but I could be wrong. Price is soft now but volume is not great, so this is not conviction selling.

    Maybe precautionary, or portfolio balancing or just market jitters prior to earning by investors that have not done any careful DD on this stock.

    Comments?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
FTR
4.66-0.21(-4.31%)12:52 PMEDT