Here are 5 reasons why I will continue to accumulate shares of CTHR.
1. The risk is minimal. 10,000 shares of CTHR are less than 100 shares of many so called Blue Chips that have lost most of their market value.
2. Current management strategy is sound. Build cash reserves, lower inventories and control cost.
3. The retail marketplace is in a state of tremendous flux, some of the major retailers
selling CTHR are some of the strongest.
4. Instutional holders are holding.
5. The risk reward ratio is pheonominal.
Give the Bird crew some time. The shakeup, and its costs, happened in Q1. It's on him to grow the top line and earn his keep. Keep your eye on the cash flow. That's what matters at this point.
Here is why 99% of stockholders are not buying;
1. They lost their *ss.
2. Retailers are collapsing all over the place.
3. Nobody needs a $500.00 fake diamond that is yellow tinted.
4. The stock should be delisted this month.
5. We have been 100% correct in all of our factual statements. Those that listened, Won. Those that did not, lost big!
You don't have a business background, with statements like "Nobody needs a fake diamond". Nobody needs a real diamond either. And yet they sell. Somebody "needs" them, and it's all about targeting the market segments that do. That's what Bird needs to do.
Focusing only on technical aspects of a product is a good way to make a "great" product and have mediocre performance in the market. (should probably save this for the Cree board)
You just lost your investment. There is a high probability the stock will be delisted. This is why Paulson sold out the last remaining shares he had. The company is still poorly managed. You live in dream world if you think otherwise.
You would have been better off donating to charity. Then again, that's what you just did.
I am not concerned with losing my investment or with the possible delisting. There is always an inherent risk with any speculative venture, delisting for all sub $1.00 has been suspended till at least mid January, and will probably be extended. Simply using a reverse split could postpone it indefinitely. I have bought other under performing companies and have profits and loss. But that's why I am in the market.
at 23 cents, the stock is priced less than cash.
They appear to be in a death spiral though, so unless the new management is any better than the incompetent previous management, it will be a better value at 10 cents in the future. They need to put the company up for sale to someone who knows how to market this product.