Something over 140 mil shrs that they are directly and indirectly involved in. Do you think they are just going to walk away with a truckload of sh#t paper? Also, did Lynch buy into this company for 3 mil shares to wipe his ass with. Both parties knew what was ahead of them. This BK has been in the workings for a period of time. The common holders aren't going to be completely wiped out IMO. If we only knew what the Davis's know!
when the dumped a few years back was your clue. when you see a large share holding, most of it is intended to be worthless. cashing in just 20% at some point is where most insiders make their fortunes. the other 80% of the shares is usually fluff.