Wed, Jan 28, 2015, 5:12 AM EST - U.S. Markets open in 4 hrs 18 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. Message Board

  • citiccgirl citiccgirl Dec 19, 2013 3:39 PM Flag

    FXCM could come back with a bid for GCAP

    If FXCM acquires GCAP they'll both go up :))

    GCAP FXCM...

    FXCM made a bid for GCAP, they see value and could return with a higher bid for GCAP. GCAP has since become even more attractive by acquiringGlobal Futures & Forex (GFT), a provider of retail forex and derivatives trading.

    The merger diversified GCAP's revenue base. Most of GCAP's revenue came from retail clients while more than 75% of GFT's trading volume comes from partners. The combined company sources about 52% of its retail volume from partners, with the remaining 48% coming from direct retail clients. In addition, GFT's growing Sales Trader business, which accounted for 40% of GFT's total trading volume in 2012, fits well with GCAP's institutional execution desk, providing a substantial opportunity to expand the company's institutional business.

    The combined company has a deeper global footprint, a robust offering of more than 12,500 financial products, and industry-leading trading platforms and tools. The larger scale will also enhance GCAP's ability to take advantage of improved market conditions, while providing greater resilience at times of weak volatility.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
GCAP
8.49+0.01(+0.12%)Jan 27 4:02 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Apple Inc.
NASDAQTue, Jan 27, 2015 4:00 PM EST
Microsoft Corporation
NASDAQTue, Jan 27, 2015 4:00 PM EST
Horizon Pharma plc
NASDAQTue, Jan 27, 2015 4:00 PM EST