Well, the problem is that everyone knows above the first approval, so we might not see the jump that we all expect. I think the run-up we have seen, from 10-11s to 14-15s is due to the Vivitrol approval. The shorts will have to cover, because if we have a second approval few days later, it will go up, and I see some shorts covering their positions after 10/12. So, I am thinking 16-16.5 on 10/13, then some profits will be taken... then a second jump - If Bydureon is approved - to 17.5 - 18, and maybe less. But I hope I am wrong and it will go way higher... The stock jumped pretty well in 12/2005 with the first approval for Vivitrol for Alcoholism, but not sure it can do it again. wait and see.
not saying approval will happen, buy 1st approval to 18, then few will sell because of the comfort level that AMLYN has with what they have provided for apporval of their drug. So, i fell very little profit taking until day beofore second approval, then weak players are out, longs hold, shorts cover, then to 25...just my opinion