Not a huge fan of tooting my own horn, but I got out nice and early this morning with some good profits here, and I hope that somebody out there read my posts yesterday and joined me. All the raving lunacy about a massive gap up today and billion # sales figures was ridiculous. The same scenario plays out repeatedly on these FDA decisions where the profit takers are happy to count their money selling to the folks just hearing about the new drug or expanded label when the approval comes in. The real opportunity in most instances presents itself going into the decision (as well as panel votes, and even moreso clinical trial results), and then immediately taking advantage of whatever pop is provided. Or, in some cases, if you are not certain of approval, just riding the wave of excitement into a potential decision and getting out before it arrives just in case it goes the wrong way can still be plenty profitable. It is not about the drug or the company. So it is on to greener pastures for me (SLXP, which I think sees $50 or higher on or before it's next FDA decision date, now scheduled for 3/6/11...BTW I play these issues by writing puts, writing puts, and writing more puts, and if I get the stock put to me I then write calls write calls and write calls again until just before the decision date, when I modify my position based on what I expect to occur)....good luck to all here. I do think that the near term downside here is limited with the next FDA decision date imminent....but after that approval, take the money and RUN.