there is clarity that the problems of Q1 are totally (at least 95%) under control. IF YOU ARE LONG TERM LONG, HOLD for the next couple of years and PPS will be well into triple digits. If you're like so many here, play the volatility BUT BEWARE...There could easily be catalysts which take QCOR out of this trading range instantly (take a look at crazy AFFY up at one point from .8 to 1.3 in a couple of hours). Don't get caught either OUT or worse, SHORT, when Questcor has its day...AND IT WILL HAVE ITS DAY, WEEK, MONTH...YEARS !!!
Maxpuppy, you are $8 too high. Funds are now selling and that will escalate the lower we go this time. PPS went up on a miss with no reasonable information and you even had a long here call management liars this morning.
It's over this time. Only way it goes up again, is if they make your $1.19 in Q2. Otherwise weakness and slowdown is real and proven.
Irritated...no matter which side you're on you are a MORON or at least your posts are MORONIC. The dividend alone precludes anywhere near the doomsday scenario you've provided!!! I have NOT bit the dust as a long. I sold my 30k trading shares at $31.50 (average of $30.20 plus I got the dividend) and I am SOLIDLY HOLDING MY CORE SHARES AND LEAPS!!! All I have done since earnings is lower my 2013 EPS to $5.50 to $6.00 and lowered my target price from $150 to $100 all totally based on the issues that developed in Q1. When they show us that they've been completely (at least 95%) solved I will re-estimate both EPS and PPS targets. In the meanwhile Q1 created sufficient uncertainties that I believe that we'll be in a $28 to $35 trading range over the next 6 to 8 weeks UNLESS there is some definitive news (particularly out of the two upcoming conferences).
I have not traded qcor in months, even though it could have been very profitable to do so, for FEAR of missing a potential BIG move up.
Thinking LONGER term though, I also wonder if I could buy back in cheaper than some of my entry points. And I may not...so I just sit and way so far and collect the dividend.
Meant to say that the very large $28 PUT position is why I believe the lower end of this trading range could go to $28...Anything below $30 and I start building back my trading position...STILL HOLDING CORE!!!