FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor's product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.
Ask yourself if this is what is going on with QCOR right now. Ask yourself why this person/persons conveniently just show up as the ER gets closer and closer and QCOR appears to be having another good quarter. Script information, if correct, already shows that. Couple that with the report yesterday announcing the increase in Cash and the future looks pretty good to me.
Ask yourself this: Why would someone with negative ST information come to this board and try to save us from ourselves. Are they good friends of ours just trying to help us not to take a loss. JMO but that don't make sense to this Ole CooT.
Ask yourself this: If you had a BIG short position and had information that was negative to QCOR would you want people to sell their shares or would you be pumping it so your short position would make you more $Money when the news was revealed.
I will admit there are a few issues out there right now that could be negative. We should know if the next week or so if they are really negative.
Just a few thoughts and as always I could be wrong. Usually am!
Chastise me if you want, but I have my blinkers on. If near-term news knocks us down, just wait every three months 'til Bailey gives the numbers. Unless something catastrophic happens, QCOR keeps delivering and is still robustly growing. I put Q3 at $1.56. I will not be surprised if $1.73 comes in, as indications are proliferating and reps are fluid. Bailey's confidence is palpable and I expect a huge quarter. Drown out the noise and if I am wrong, hold for another three months. ; )
todd: As I mentioned the other day that is my plan for Q4. My hopes are for a blow-out 3rd Qtr where I will sell all my trading shares and then just sit back and play the games with the MM's and the Technicals. If ya can't beat em join em I guess.
Still have my Qcor core position and I plan to sell 1/2 if we reach $76.08 after Q3 ER which will be a 4 Bagger for me. The balance I haven't decided yet.
agreed Beegs! It's always about the money...follow the money. QCOR is already priced about 50% less than it should be (P/E, PEG, etc) so there is already a large margin-of-safety built into the current share price.