It would be nice if it that was true, but we just set a 52 week low and are right back there today. Wait and see if it can break and close above $35 on volume. You may miss out on a $1 or so, but its worth waiting to see if it can break this resistance. Trust me as someone who has owned this on the ride down. It has a tendency to just keep tracking further down. I would not be shocked to see us break below $33 on a weak market trend.