YIPI will rock and role as PPS goes to 2years high or will cry like homeless as PPs goes to sub penny. which one is the choice. last week it did follow the second road. but , what next ....... $2 or $0.002 ----- --
Watching waiting - to jump in now or to jump out-- bottom in or bottom out
what analysts says?? what YIPIs says???
so if the rumor $5/share, the YIPI price tag comes true then obviously YIPI heading for $2 before the deal is PRd. so who got shares now feeling real good. tried to get 20K this morning, got few at low but most at upper 30s. GLTA
One way or another, I am waiting. One thing I am really confident with is IBM owns 10% of YIPI. They had checked YIPI when they got shares. They know YIPI is legit and worth to hold. Also, I don't think YIPI would go $0.002. They have Velocity in their hand, at least. I am believing what CEO said in the letter. I am a believer.