from a shareholder, quite a while ago. At that time I didn't share that individual's optimism. Currently I do not own HNSN. If you are a shareholder and not in dire need of cash...I suggest you avoid selling below $2.
mine and another...2 thumbs down to you, cloudy_day_jane. I will not dismiss you easily. Let's continue the conversation from your "Over the years...your suggestions have proven to be very incorrect. As a matter of fact, you've NEVER been correct on any of the dog stocks you pump."
There are several vaguaries within what you've said. Do you avoid being clear? We will see.
1. as for the first 3 words..."over the years" how many years and when exactly and with which stock had you first encountered my so-called pumping?
2. You also used the 2 words directed to me "your suggestions " - so name all of them...and perhaps you fail to understand how you've already contradicted your own self. So another question, had I been pumping or suggesting? Do you get easily confused while you are typing a reply?
3. When you use a form of the word prove, as in I have been "proven to be very incorrect" yet offer no evidence, not a single incident, it's rather a limp critique, IMO.
4. Do clarify #2 prior to our examining that you said "As a matter of fact, you've NEVER been correct on any of the dog stocks." Factual info is absent, as stated in #3. BTW, no one has a 100% correct track record. Furthermore, if I had SUGGESTED a "dog stock" fine I was wrong. Being wrong does not absolve any person from legitimately claiming full responsibility to each and every stock they choose to own or sell without hoping to foist the blame onto someone who makes a SUGGESTION on a message board. If there is an aspect to which you disagree with here in #4, it may be that you embrace the concept that you needn't take responsibility for you own mouse clicks, hoping to legitimately blame anyone but yourself for your money mangement errors.
5. I wonder how many questions you will avoid giving a clear and direct answer without missing any and without obfuscation.
BTW...I have no problem with you clicking my screen name...hunting me down must be your thing.