The Vol. is nearly 200,000 less than average and it seem like people are just waiting for news. If it was bad they could push it down but that doesn't seem to be happenning. I guess we will have to wait and see but if Vol. picks up on the up side we will be ready for a move.
Cramer hasn't mention ACAD in months. You're right tho, on any positive news, we'll EXPLODE! I don't expect anything substantial on the trials until Q1 07 at the earliest. Of course, they could surprise us. This is an 18-24 month hold, imho. I fully expect ACAD to be worth $50+ within two years, provided everything works out with the trials. Of course there's always the possibility of a buy-out. Best to you!